Saturday, December 24, 2011

I was told I can't go on my world cruise if I did not get a visa for Brazil.  Our third party company called us and told us they could not get the visa for us in time as the Brazilian embassy is overwhelmed by the number of application.  They told us to go to Miami and apply ourselves.  We drove down on Dec. 20 th and stayed at the Four Corners by Sheraton on Collins Ave. on the beach.  We did this to be certain to get to the embassy when it opened at 10 AM.  They were very efficient and told us to pick up our visas on Dec. 29.  Looks like we will go on the world cruise after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...