Sunday, December 22, 2013

Slide presentation of my case study

Slideshow of Tubby Traveler from Topekahttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wf8eaZwoJTPpng4dKS6p3vyj7cQNRgWJGK6uNdxfG0U/edit

Go to the above site to see my slide presentation of my case study.  Extensive lab documents available for lipid geeks.

This is only a case study of one but I show the results of routine lipid panel, VAP, Liposcience and Berkley Heart lab while on a diet consisting of 60% fat, mostly animal fat over the course of 2011.

The co-variable of weight loss was not responsible as I did not lose weight. 
I exercised two to three hours a day in 2010.  In 2011, I decreased my exercise to an average of walking 40 minutes a day.
I stayed on crestor, niacin and lovaza as I had for years.  I did not increase the doses.
I don't think I have good genetics.  I have diabetes and the genetic profile from Berkley Heart Lab is not especially good.  I am Apo E 3/4.




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...