5 Steps to prevent Heart Disease

Friday, June 1, 2012

Scotttsdale NLA lab results June 2012

New Lab results from National Lipid Association meeting.  Fasting results.  Lab taken at same time from two different companies.  I have remained on low carb diet.  My weight remains at 251 pounds.  I exercise at moderate intensity about 1 hour a day.   My basal metabolism test showed I burn 1350 calories/day. 


Liposcience:
LDL-P               779
HDL-C                47
HDL-P                30.3
Small LDL-P    386
Large HDL-P      4.7
TG                      54
TC                     110
Non-HDL-C       56
LDL-C                52


VAP:
apo B                                   53
Apo A1                              137
Total Cholesterol (TC)       113
HDL-C                                 49
Triglycerides (TG)               65
Non-HDL-C                         64


The important numbers are:
 LDL-P      779
apo B           53

I take Lipitor 20 mg/d,  Lovaza 4,000 mg/d.
I had stopped endur-acin 1,000 mg/d in Jan. because I had a small gastric ulcer.  I stopped crestor because of cost.  I will now cut my lipitor to 10 mg/d and resume endur-acin 1,000 mg/d.  


I am a case study of one. 
There are no larger studies of low carb dieters with extensive advanced lipid testing and CAC and CIMT results. 






   

No comments:

Post a Comment