Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My new Jawbone

Article at:
Evaluation of Jawbone

Question: Do all people have same metabolic rate? I am 62 yo. Does the software figure a 2% reduction in metabolism for each decade? I am a reduced obese. I lost 80 pounds and gained back 50 pounds. When I have tested my resting metabolic rate it is below normal. This energy gap I have developed should be accounted for in the software. Yesterday I hit 92% of my UP goal for the day. 9,270 steps, 4.44 miles walking. My active burn was 710 calories. My resting burn was 2,027 calories. I love my UP24 and suggest it for everyone especially for the sleep app., but the absence of different metabolic rates in the software is a major flaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...