Thursday, January 28, 2016

I passed the ABOM exam




American Board of Obesity Medicine

 When I found out last year I could be eligible to take the Obesity boards I was very excited. 
There are 4 new diet medications that may be taken for life for the disease of chronic obesity .

I wanted to come out of retirement and help the reduced obese maintain their weight loss with diet medications.  

I signed up for three Obesity courses. 

4/22-26/15 at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. 

9/30-10/4/15 at Washington DC OMA meeting at Omni hotel

11/1-6/15 at LA, CA The Obesity Society Review Course

I also went to National Lipid meeting as Eric Westman spoke
9/18-20/15 at Omni Pittsburgh

There is treatment now for the disease of chronic obesity 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...