Thursday, March 2, 2017

Rand Paul tries to get into secret meeting on Repealing ACA

This history shows why GOP not likely to Repeal and Replace Obamacare.   It was extremely difficult for Obama to pass it.


The incident today with Rand Paul in the basement of Congress not allowed in a secret meeting on ACA reminds me the secrets meetings reported in the link.  Watching how sausage is made is not for the squeamish.


20 page report on How Obama passed ACA. 
link above


‘After looking at this old transcript,  I don’t think GOP has much of a chance to Repeal or Reform Obamacare.
Repeal and Replace Obamacare is the most important issue facing the USA.   Unfortunately the Media discusses what they think will raise ratings as being the most sensational news.
As I read this transcript I was amazed how similar Obama"s and Trump’s effort
to make the

‘Sausage” of Obamacare.

I think Obama got his bill passed as the media did not focus on the secret 
 meetings, as they will with Trump.


I high lighed much of the transcript so readers can skim through the 20 pages quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...