Monday, July 30, 2018

Surprising results of Low Carb High Ketone diet



To my surprise my very low carb very high protein with resulting high ketosis did not make a significant change. 
Despite the high ketosis I became very hungry at times. 




What is interesting with the Fit Bit data during the week of my very low carb diet is that I had an average calorie burn of 2,780 daily from exercise.
 The body composition report below says my resting metabolism to maintain my weight is 2660 calories with moderate activity 
3000 calories with heavy activity. 
 Both numbers are incorrect for me as I am in the category of the 
REDUCED OBESE

PLEASE READ 


As having DM2, I take Invokana 300mg which urinates out 
300- 400 calories of glucose a day. 
So I was surprised when I drank wine only on 2 days and cut my calories to 2000 a day that my BIA was not better. 















The actual date of the above analysis is 7/30/18, done this morning as noted on top of paper when the weigh in was done at 8 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...