Sunday, October 28, 2018

My book is about weight loss maintenance

The Chronic Disease of Obesity 2nd edition should come out for sale by December 2018. 

When I was attending obesity conferences in preparation for The American Board of Obesity Medicine in 12-10-2015 I heard two giants in the field of obesity at Columbia University.

Their talks validated My Sponge Syndrome theory that I formulated after hearing a leptin lecture by Rudy Leibel at the Orlando Obesity conference in 2011 and published in The Tubby Traveler from Topeka.  Available for free at

Free book  link

3 min video from Dr. Mike Rosenbaum explaining wt loss maintenance  link

More information about Sponge syndrome here Perfect Storm  link

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...