Friday, November 9, 2018

My critique of Dr Peter Attia's article on imaging for atherosclerosis


Link to my critique of Attia's tour de force article 


This was a great explanation of atherosclerosis using Dr Tom Dayspring's slides.

However I had a few items to add to Peter's imaging narrative.

1- No mention CIMT
2- No mention of non-HDLc
3- Did not go into treatment,

Here is a sample of how I treated my 200 patients back in 2010

 Go to more data at

Chapter 12 from Tubby Theory from Topeka link

This chart shows how I used Topeka Triple Therapy for early treatment of atherosclerosis. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...