Friday, March 15, 2019

FASTING data with sequential 4 point Bioelectrical Impedance Data scale

I have DM type 2 since 2009.
I have been on Low carbohydrate high fat diet since 2011.

I don't fast routinely, I did it this time to prep for colonoscopy.

There is much buzz about fasting but I don't think anyone has posted data
from a four point BIA scale with glucose level and ketone level?



Index card has typo on last line.  Keto is actually 3.9




3/16       Post Colonoscopy               135        1.7      214.3      54.8

 First Lab day before fasting.  Glucose good for me. I usually run 150.


2nd lab after fasting overnight


3rd lab after 15 hours of fasting


4th lab after starting Go-lytely


5th lab before bedtime


6th lab just before colonoscopy

                                         0ne pm 3-14


11:06 PM 3-14


6 AM 3-15  Typo on my index card should be 3.9 keto


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...