Monday, March 18, 2019

Getting ready for finale of Game of Thrones. #1

The finale of Game of Thrones is coming.
I have read the book and I have seen all seven seasons.

My wife is going to a spa for a week with her daughter.

I thought I would pass the week bingeing on a Blu-ray box set of the first seven seasons.

I started the first season tonight.

The Blu-ray quality is excellent. Of course subtitle and links to characters, location and history.

I have a much better understanding of this episode now that I know the rest of the story.

I am taking my time with watching as I check the notes on the link pages.

I recently binged all three seasons of the TV series Jack Taylor with Iain Glen.  He is Lord Monmouth in Game of Thrones.

Glen's TV series is set in Galway, Ireland.  It's wonderful.  I learned from notes tonight that much of the Northland of Game of Thrones was filmed in Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...