Sunday, May 12, 2019

Top Ten Places my wife and I have visited.


I am about to visit the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

I am into the second year of Alzheimer's.

I decided to go through my photos and make a Top Ten list now while I can.

It was work but it was fun.

I will also commit the Top Ten to a memory palace so when I am on the cruise I can rattle them off, and in hopes the Memory Palace will last longer than my present diminishing memory.


# One         Mount Everest fly by

# Two         Machu Picchu

# Three      Chiva Bus/Train ride Ecuador  

# Four.       Great Wall, China

# Five         Galapagos









No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...