Sunday, June 16, 2019

Good comeback from my fall.

Father's Day dinner.
Two days ago I fell on my face with a subsequent large black eye.
Today I can open my eye easily and have no pain.
The cosmetic part can be easily covered up with sunglasses.

I go to my son's wedding next week.   I will probably need makeup for the photos.

Alzheimer's patients are known to have sudden sharp declines in mental ability.
I think that is mostly due to strokes.
My last systolic blood pressure was 100.
I also keep my cholesterol very low.
My last Hgb A1c was 7.8.
Thus I am very optimistic.
Hence we just book another cruise to Japan in Feb. 2020.
I an quite happy and having a great time.
I just finished my yearly testing for the KUMCR research trial which is a non-treatment.
It was three days of testing.
3 hour cognitive exam
MRI
Tau Pet Scan.

I enjoy doing it as I feel I am paying it forward.
They give me $100 each year as compensation.
It gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Day one



Day two


Day three Father's Day




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...