Monday, August 12, 2019

I have become more hopeful

I spoke to my cousin yesterday and he gave me some hopeful information about his father.
His Dad had Alzheimers for 10 years.

When my Alzheimers diagnosis was made  in Dec 2017 I was hoping for at least 2 good years mentally.

Now I am hopeful I will be mentally well for 5 years and live 10 years.

I was thrilled to finish YEAR ONE of my Alzheimer's chronicles.

I am into the 9th month of my YEAR TWO book.

I have a title already for my YEAR THREE book.

If I can finish 3 years of good life with Alzheimers I hope to dispel the general conception of a Alzheimers diagnosis as just being doom and gloom.

I hope with 3 years of books I will get some notice.  Get to a tipping point. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the very best, Brian. You're a great man AND a gentleman as well.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...