Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Kevin made this cover for my second book


I published YEAR ONE last Feb. 30, 2019

I am 8 months into the YEAR TWO book.  I am confident it will be finished in Dec.

I guess the old adage, if you want to hide something put it in plain site is true.

If you want to do something for me follow my friend Billy's lead as described in his letter below.



Just before this letter from Billy arrived I specifically asked my sons to check my twitter feed  @brianedwardsmd and they have agreed.

I then knew I needed to reach out to my friends to follow and send a comforting word on twitter. You can send a private message on twitter as well if you prefer.

Socialization is important for Alzheimers patients and I found Billy wonderful for me personally.

I look forward to your comments on email or short comments on twitter.

Please don't write me that you just can't join one more social media account.  Thank you.

If you want to know how I am doing just check my twitter.  I can only write 144 characters.

Love,

Brian














3 comments:

  1. QUOTE FOR TODAY: "Most people don't believe in anything other than fulfilling their immediate needs."
    John Kaminski
    #1 non-fiction Internet essayist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are all the shells? We were on the beach and saw too many to count. Picked some up and took 'em home. BTW: great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote for Today:
    "Your life is a work of art,
    and in the end, the underlying
    theme of great art is bravery and
    hope and love." Garrison Keilor

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...