Sunday, August 18, 2019

The reason I wrote a yearly journal on having Alzheimers



I read Pat Summitt's book Sum It Up link in October 2018.


I read B. Smith (patient) and Dan Gasby (husband, caretaker) book in Nov. 2018



I watched this yesterday 8-17-19





After reading the two books and watching the movie I realized how important my book,
I am waiting for when I forget I have Alzheimers
I had difficulty finding time lines on the progression of AZ in these patients and then I found out 
Still Alice was a compilation of several patients.

                                                       YEAR ONE LINK

I had difficulty finding time lines on the three stories above.
Since I have regular Alzheimer's I was interested personally on the time line.

I also was very concerned about the gloom and doom of the three stories and how hard they worked trying to improve.

I wanted to write a yearly journal to show people it doesn't have to be that way.











1 comment:

  1. Brian, are you aware of the PBS POV documentary, “The Genius of Marian”?

    It’s available on Amazon Prime, YouTube, iTunes, and Google Play.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...