Sunday, August 4, 2019

This morning I tried to put my T shirt on as pants.

This morning I tried to put my T shirt on as my pants.
I thought I was putting on my undershorts.
I wasn't paying attention.
I was have trouble and I look down and still could not get my leg through the arm opening.
Then I realized it was my was my T shirt that I was trying to put on.
I told my wife, she laughed.
I was concerned my Alzheimers was getting worse especially as my cholesterol came back this week at a rock bottom level as I resumed Lipitor 5 mg.
Then I decided I was not focused and I wasn't so bad as I didn't walk out of the bathroom wearing my T shirt as my pants.

I don't think low cholesterol has anything to do with my Alzheimers.  If anything it probably helps especially with preventing strokes.

Low Demosterol has been considered a problem.  I can't find what a low demosterol level is.  I have had it done without normal range levels posted.

Demosterol link

Today I received my advanced lipid testing from a week ago. 



These values are after 6 weeks of 5 mg Lipitor. 



Compare 3 years of testing here link


                               LDLp                       small LDLp
7-29-19                 less than 300              less than 90.    On 5 mg Liptor,  10 mg Zetia, 1k Enduracin

6-12-19                  1033                           490                  Off statins On Zetia and Enduracin

2-3-17                   less than 300              less than 90      On Lipitor 10 mg,  Enduracin 1,000 mg








No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...