Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Post Hawaii Trip weigh-in

After 35 days in Hawaii and back on Testosterone in gel form,  I weighed 255 pounds.

Again I stayed on a low carb, high fat diet.  On Oct. 27 I weighed 254. 

I started the low carb, high protein, high fat diet in Jan. 2011.  I weighed 256 pounds at that time. 

It is now 23 months later.  I haven't lost weight but I have not gained weight despite approximately 250 days on cruise ships.  I usually just eat three times a day.  I don't get hungry.  I actually exercise less than my routine before 2011.  I do try to walk at least 20-40 minutes a day. I usually drink alcohol every day- avg 4 oz a day.

I continue to take my usual medications.
Lipitor 10 mg
OTC niacin 1,000 mg
Fish oil 4,000 mg
ASA 81 mg
Metformin 2,000 mg
Actos 45 mg
ACE inhibitor
Victoza injection

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...