Wednesday, October 26, 2022

I had a "very bad day" yesterday was it from the COVID shot or a busy day for me?

On Oct 24 I had a very busy day.  I usually just rusticate in my basement man cave due to my usual of lack of energy.


I had an appointment for eye exam to get Px. glasses. 

We went to Cold Stone for Ice cream which was a big treat since we never do it. 

I guess I overdid it because my fasting glucose was 437 ketones zero on Oct. 26.

My ketones are always at least 0.5.  

Then we went to get our Covid vaccine. 

Ginger said I was walking well all this time. 

On Oct 25 I started being very unsteady on my feet and Ginger my confusion was much worse.  

On Oct 26 Ginger said I returned to my baseline. She thinks it was due to my Covid shot.

I think I was recovering from a big active day.

My arm was sore when I went to sleep.

My glucose today at 1:30 PM today fell to 380 thanks to my Invokana.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...