Thursday, June 29, 2023

Dx of AZ in Dec .2017

I was diagnosed with Alzheimers in 2017 which means I have had it for 6.5 years. I can tell I am get worse mentally. I am content because I don't have pain and I pass the time with TV and movies. I have a wonderful dog, a Newfoundland about 8 years old. A perfect dog for an older couple. My wife and I watch a lot of movies and she helps me keep track of the characters. We finished the sixth season of Shetland. In July a promising new drug is comimg out for AZ. It is for early dementia. Might be too late for me but I look forward to taking it. I have read some books. A 4 book series of fantasy books by Chris Paolini. A 3 book series about Scotand by Peter May. I have enjoyed these books. My goal is to back to being able to walk around my block which is one mile long. Constipation become a challenge for me. I hope walking will halp. My coke floats help, I still take all the Recode suppliments that Bredesen advises in his book.

1 comment:

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...