Sunday, November 29, 2015

Why did I start diet pill, Qsymia, on June 24, 2015?


I documented my weight, glucose and blood ketones in the above calendar 6 weeks prior to starting Qsymia (phentermine/topiramate).


I clearly was in nutritional ketosis. 
I also was on Invokana which caused me to urinate glucose.

I did the weight machine circuit upper and lower body with walking almost everyday.  My strength just about doubled and I probably gained 4 pounds of muscle. 

However as a diabetic I was keen to get off my Actos and to lose much of my visceral fat to fight my insulin resistance but I did not want to go on a substarvation diet.

Here is what I did instead 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...