Sunday, August 19, 2018

My four books.

My four books link

I am proud of the four books I have written. 

#1 The Fen Fen Diet Pill Program
I put many patients on Phentermine/Fenfluramine and subsequently wrote the Fen Fen Diet Pill Program based on my clinical experience and research.

#2 The Tubby Theory from Topeka
I had just passed my Lipidology boards and then Tim Russert died.  No one in the media told the true interpretation of his lab data and sudden death.  I felt obliged to tell people what I had been taught by leading lipidologist in the USA at National Lipid Association and conferences. Especially non-HDL cholesterol.
I also proposed the Topeka Treatment for high cholesterol.  3 medications low in price, low in dose thus with less side effects.

#3 The Tubby Traveler from Topeka 
I discovered the Low Carbohydrate High Fat Diet as I had tried before in the form of the Atkins Diet.  I had retired and traveled the world.  I used my travels to make the scientific information more interesting.

#4 The Chronic Disease of Obesity
I was surprised there is no other book with this title. I tell people who have hit their plateau in the first 6-9 months of dieting are now in a different category: THE REDUCED OBESE.  I explain the reason most people regain their weight is because of low leptin levels.  I have originated a new concept: The huge number of fat cells that never go away act like a sponge to soak in extra calories above 1500/day as fat to try to get leptin levels back to the original high levels of their obese state.  THE SPONGE SYNDROME.


I grew up in Brooklyn, NYC.  I was pleased to go the Brooklyn College for a free education.  I never thought I could ever write four books.  The age of computers made it possible.

Please read My four original ideas link

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...