Sunday, November 25, 2018

Holiday weight changes on Atkins Nov 2018


My wife and I returned to Kansas for the holidays.  I was surprised I did not gain weight after being in the car for 4 days with little walking





I was not surprised to see my weight go up 10 pounds after 5 days in National Harbor, Washington DC and a short direct plane ride.  I was on Atkins or LCHF as I document on paper.  NK 3.4 

The Big Question here is why did I gain after two weeks of documented nutritional ketosis? 


We celebrated Thanksgiving Thurs, Fri, and Sat with big great meals.  I tried to keep to Atkins or LCHF and was not hungry as I am on Belviq as well and only walked about 6,000 steps a day.  I consciously tried to not overeat the meats and just take a taste of side dishes.  It worked out quite well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...