Thursday, November 29, 2018

Off Belviq & Victoza yet lose weight with no hunger over Thanksgiving

Off Belviq & Victoza yet lose weight with no hunger over Thanksgiving







Maybe I have been on such a low carb diet with a high ketone level, 
that the ketone level did have a major effect on my satiety?

OFF LIPITOR 10 mg for one month


LDLp 447 off Lipitor for one month but continued Endur-acin (nicotinic acid 1,000 mg a day.) on 60-70 % fat diet. 
Tryglycerides 110 but I was non-fasting.  I like to do a post prandial TG test to see how well I am doing. 



With weight gain and less exercise my Hgb A1c went up a little


Below is a unique slide.  I had another CIMT today. Below is the preliminary result.


       CCA MEAN  .567       CCA MAX .643 


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...