Saturday, June 30, 2018

List of 20 who met Weight Loss Challenge on LCHF



There are 19 people on the list. 
I just added the 20th name.  He just crossed the 5 year point:


I have not yet added several from South Africa.


#9 @LIHF_living  Twitter home site

LIHF = Low inflammation High Fat.

#10 twitter.com/MrFructosefree

#11 twitter.com/Pixie_n_Pug

#12 twitter.com/SBakerMD

#13 https://twitter.com/Bill76533323

#14 twitter.com/ProfTimNoakes

#15 twitter.com/LDLSkeptic

#16 twitter.com/_eleanorina

Three from Dr Westman's practice 3 cases that meet criteria link

6 comments:

  1. Your post looks a little lonely with no comments so I thought I'd chime in. @Meanjean2300
    Can you get these people to give you a week's sample menu w/calorie count of their daily eating habits? It may help explain a few things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard to get their names, Jean. You can look up their twitter account sites.

      Delete
  2. Are you still in full practice? I don't want to waste your time with stupid questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm retired but still writing books. I don't mind answering your questions.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if these people were not metabolically broken yet.

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...