Friday, June 3, 2016

Potential of Change Maintained

Mission of Obesity Cholesterol Clinic of Topeka:

"Potential of Change Maintained"

My logo below is a metaphor for it:

The bust is a metaphor for the change of weight loss that can be maintained with the program at the Obesity Cholesterol Clinic of Topeka.
The first bust on the right is the first clay change.  The second bust has small changes you can notice if you look closely.  Clay will not last long just as the reduced obese will usually regain weight.  The third bust is bronze.  It will last 200 years.  This is the mission of the Obesity Cholesterol Clinic of Topeka: To Maintain Weight Loss.  



Kudos to my sculptor, his exhibit 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...