Friday, January 4, 2019

Review of Peter Attia's Podcast with Rudolph Leibel

Excerpt's below from link found at:

Peter Attia's Podcast

My comments about the Podcast in purple.
The man cheated of the Nobel Prize link

This is Peter's polite approach below.


Hyperplasia of Adipocytes in rats from podcast


 The below page comes from

Treating obesity seriously: when recommendations for lifestyle change emailconfront biological adaptations


Christopher Ochner article link

Quote from page below

"Evidence suggests that these biological adaptations often persist indefinitely, even person re-attains
a healthy BMI via behaviourally induced weight loss."
I was disappointed when Peter Attia did not ask questions about the reduced re-gaining weight. Unless I missed it they seemed to talk only about weight loss."





Podcast: PUSH MODEL
"fat cells were being filled up because the brain itself was pushing the substrate"
I believe this is due to low leptin in reduced obese
Below
"Leptin levels were low in these individuals, low but proportional to the reduced amount of weight"





No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...