Wednesday, March 2, 2022

We return from our cruise with a surprise.

 We just finished a two week Holland America cruise to Carribean islands. 

The last two days my wife has been coughing which we thought was her asthma and had a headache which we thought was a return of her sinusitis.

We arrived at our house and found the free Covid testing kit in our mail.  

My wife tested very positive for Covid. I didn't test as I had no symptons.  We both had 3 vaccines.

I am getting a Morhs surgical procedure to remove a cancer on my nose.  I called the office and they said I could still get the procedure because I had been vaccinated and had no symptoms. 

The week before on the cruise the ship tested her and she tested negative as well as myself. 

Now Weds night at home we scrambled to find help.  We sent out message on the MyChart app. 

We would like to get a referral for IV monoclonal antibodies or the 

Pfizer pills that President Biden referred to in his State of the Union address last night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...