Monday, April 15, 2019

Comment's on GINA KOLATA'S NYT article on Alzheimer's




My review of article at this link

I have a very different view of Alzheimer's.

Please read my book on YEAR ONE of having Alzheimer's

Get diagnosed early so can enjoy the years left to you.

The gloom and doom is late stage disease.

I am waiting for when I forget I have Alzheimer's. YEAR ONE link above

This is a different type of book on Alzheimer’s.
There are no claims on how to prevent this dementia. 
There are no claims on how to cure Alzheimer’s.
In a cancer diagnosis, the patient can fight and win. 
In Alzheimer’s, no one has fought and won. 
Don’t fight, have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...