Friday, April 26, 2019

Memory palace to store names of Europe countries.




3 hours work sheet over two days to build memory palace.





1 minute 30 second video listing all European country. link

6 minute video explaining how I built this memory palace link

Update 7/23/19

I have been working on identifying European countries in relation to their location on a map.

Today I hit 49/50.  I would have gotten 50 but I had a lapse of focus on the dots.


I missed Liechenstein below, I hit Luxembourg instead.


Eastern Europe is difficult.  I got Albania and North Macedonia correct below.  Now try to name the countries above these two.



Some countries include KAZAKHSTAN and AZERBAIJAN
I still trying to remember how to spell these names.
I was able to find them on the map.






My Alzheimer's was diagnosed in Dec 2017.  
That was one year and 8 months ago.
Happy to find I can study and increase my knowledge of geography.
I enjoy this subject as I have travel a great deal.
My wife and I are going on a bus tour of Eastern Europe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...