Sunday, December 29, 2019

I gained weight on Intermittent fasting




I reached a low weight of 205.1 lbs on 12-22-19 on Intermittent Fasting
Today, 12-29-19 I gained 7 lbs over 7 days on Intermittent fasting.
I have only coffee and cream for breakfast and again at noon.
I try to not eat a salad or soup till 1 PM or 2 PM
My fasts easily last 14 hours.
I am in nutritional ketosis all the time. 
My Hgb A1c has improved by 2 points which is my main objective.
I walk 5,000 to 8,000 steps a day
I have not done any weight lifting. 




 I began Intermittent Fasting on Nov 9, 2019, I weighed 214.4 lbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...