Saturday, December 21, 2019

My photo after excision of some dysplastic cells on cheek.

This photo was taken on Sept 16, 2019
Not much to see. But I knew it was there. 
It is visible on the right side of check just under my sunglasses. 


I circle the lesion below






The lesion (a cluster of dark spots) is just under my right sunglass. 



My plastic surgeon was young but good. 
She injected my skin with pain killer before the excision. 
It hurt.
I said if you let the alcohol dry first it doesn't hurt as much when you put the needle in. 
 I told her I learned that from doing phlebotomy.
I learned from my dentist it is also important to inject the fluid slowly. 
I was nice and said kindly, "but I know surgeons are in a hurry."
She replied that they are in a hurry but she would try my tip.
At the end she said she took off my 'dog tails'
I asked what that was that?
She told me it is the end stitches. 
I was surprised I didn't know about it. 
She said why should you know about it?
I said I have been around but
 I don't know what I don't know. 

Stay tuned for stitches out in 2 days and pathology report. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...