Saturday, December 5, 2020

 

Introduction


When I first thought of the title Alzheimers is Inexorable

I thought it would be appropriate for YEAR FOUR as I expected to really decline this year in 2021. 

Now I am not so certain.

I still believe Alzheimer’s is inexorable as there is no cure and none on the horizon. 

I have done so well in the last 3 years, beyond my expectation.  

In my first 3 books, I told people to avoid the false hope of nostrums. 

I wrote critiques on The End of Alzheimer’s. 

However with Dr. Dale Bredensen’s second book titled The End of Alzheimer’s: 

The Program

I read about the continued success of Julie Gilbert who was homozygous for Alzheimer’s with E4/E4, family history,

and what seemed to be early-onset dementia at age 46. 

Now 7 years later she helped write the Program book.


With the advent of Covid19, I have the time to do a year-long program

of ReCODE designed by Dr. Dale Bredensen. 


To support this optimistic outlook was the discovery of the work by Dr. Isaacson 

at Cornell. 

He has a similar philosophy to Dr. Bredesen 

and also has had some success treating early-onset Alzheimers 

with a patient name Lauren Miller Rogen.

Now that there are papers published reporting these successes in 2016 and 2019 

I am hopeful my prognosis to stay in Mild Cognitive Impairment is much better for a much longer time than 2 years that is achieved with the medication Namzaric alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...