Saturday, December 5, 2020

Main take aways from Peter Atia's podcast on Alzheimers.



 I subscribed to Dr. Attia's podcasts and finally got around the reading his notes on it. 

Since I didn't watch the whole hour-plus interview I wonder if I missed something?

Most importantly, did Lauren Miller Rogen start Aricept or Namzempic as I did in Dec. 2017?

For all, I know that is the most important thing I did for myself as I am entering into the fourth year of my AZ diagnosis. 

First word I had to look up was "Transentorhinal".



Not sure what this information does for me?


I am doing very well in writing my books. 

My third year of testing by my KUMC memory neurologist was so good, he asked me if I thought I could go back to practicing medicine.  I responded, not even close. 

He said medicine does require a high executive function. 



I have had emotional changes. 

Much quicker to Anger link


My math ability is terrible for a long time now and not getting better. 

I had an extensive MRI from my KUMC trial and mistakenly was sent the result.  It was the most precise reading of the volume of my Hippocampus which was read as normal.

Alcohol is also known to decrease hippocampus size. I am amazed by Dr. Dale Bredesen's claims of getting the hippocampus size back to normal with his ReCODE program.


Another term I learned from the podcast.



I scrolled ahead to 1hour 21 minutes to hear about the details of Lauren Miller Rogen's protocol of 21 different items.  Issacson  and Attia get into the details which I will listen to a few times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...