Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Second part of Cognoscopy report

 Atma holistic clinic sent me the second part of my Cognoscopy which is about nutrients. 

The first part of the report here link

I understood these results and there were no real surprises.

The second part has results I don't understand.


The Green zone shows good levels.

The Red zone shows low levels.


My low vitamin B levels are perplexing to me as I take a Centrum Silver every day.  Subsequently, I added a complex B vitamin tablet. 

Centrum Silver label


I already was taking an extra Biotin 10,000 mcg tablet that includes 9 mg of zinc and 60 mg of vitamin C.  

I take Magnesium L-Threonate 4 tabs (4,000 mg) a day which is 288 mg of elemental Magnesium.  ReCODE calls for me to take 800 elemental Mg.

The End of Alzheimer's claims the RBC Magnesium level is the most accurate.  I found other sources that say it is not accurate.  My lab above suggests I need more Magnesium. 

There is 11 mg Zinc in Centrum.

plus 9 mg Zinc in my Biotin tablet. 

I added 22 mg Zinc Picolinate as advised in The End of Alzheimer's.

The total dose is 42 mg.

After the blood test, I started taking B Complex with Folic Acid and Vitamin C.  Nutrition label below:




Does anyone think all these vitamins are necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...