Wednesday, November 25, 2020

My Cognoscopy report from Atma Holistic Clinic Part One

 I mainly went to the Atma clinic to obtain the ReCODE blood work called the Cognoscopy. 

I will post the first half of my Cognoscopy in this blog.

I am waiting for the second part of my tests which is called the Nutrient part

I was intrigued about the batch of tests and now I offer the data to anyone considering getting the Cognoscopy as advised by Dr. Dale Bredensen from his book The End of Alzheimer's. 

I have gotten almost all these labs before, so no real surprise. 

Your doctor can order these tests covered by insurance and cheaper.  

However, the Atma Holistic MD may have a different interpretation

In my case, you will find that my Mcv and Mch are slightly high which reflects my alcohol intake.  My liver enzymes are normal.

My homocysteine and ferritin are normal but the Atma MD thought they could be better?

In the book, The End of Alzheimer's, normal homocysteine is considered less than 7.  

That is very low. 










 








2 comments:

  1. I imagine the doc wants to address your A1C, pregnenolone, DHEA-S, eGFR, Creatinine, cortisol and you say there are more labs coming? TSH, FT4, heavy metals... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...