Monday, May 3, 2021

Choline

 Choline link

Even if we have good levels of choline that doesn't   help AZ pateints as they have low levels of the enzymze that converts choline into Acetylcholine in the brain.


Since I eat eggs and take Namzaric, I suspect this is why none of my three neurologists told me to increase my choline intake



On Atkins I was eating 3 fried eggs a day.

440 mg of choline a day.  

Males should take in 550 mg

Females should take in 450 mg. 


I had extensive nutrients levels done with Bredesen protocol COGNOSCOPY, I could not find a choline level? 


 


I happily went back to 3 eggs a day.
Can't tolerated liver. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...