Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Pregnenolone 10 mg

 Pregnenolone 10 mg is a new drug I started today 

under the orders of my Atma Holistic MD for my Alzheimers.  

One



Two

Three


Four

I have all the symptoms above. 
Now I take 10 mg a day and wait four months. 

If that doesn't work then I double the dose and see what side effects I have? 

Thanks to  Deborah Gordan M.D. for her advice and experience.



From page 132 in The End of Alzheimers 
by Dr Dale Bredesen


Clearly my DHEA level is low. 
However when I asked my endocrinologist about giving it to me he said it was not mainstream.


I will start with pregnonlonve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...