Sunday, December 26, 2021

Dr Rudy Tanzi lecture on Alzheimers Part 2

 Slides from Dr Tanzi you tube link

Important point:


A teaching moment


I had abundant amyloid plaque on my Pet scan but my neurologist gave me the diagnosis of Alzheimers based on having one gene for AZ and serial cognitive exams. 



Drug therapy and trials have concentrated on getting rid of the amyloid plaque with limited results. Link to new drug


Dr Dale Bredesen concentrates on treating the inflammation with shotgun therapy.  Last year I gave it a try. Atma Holistic link

I seem to be doing well on all the supplements



Dr Tanzi does not get into supplements in his slide. 

Support for supplements link

Supplements advised by Issacson link


However there are basic lifestyles changes that most advise. 




















Advanced slide on AZ drug







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...