Friday, June 3, 2022

Stressful morning due to no TV

 Many failed attempts to get TV to work. 

I did all the usual things to fix it.

1- Is TV plugged in? 

2- Change batteries in remote control.

3- I called Cox to make certain I was connected.

The real problem was my wife is in Europe and I couldn't get her to check my work. 

I did change the batteries but I think I replaced with more bad batteries. I changed the batteries again and that solved the problem.


My 85 inch smart TV allows me to record all my political shows.  It also allows me to fast forward on the recorded shows.  

I rely heavily on my morning TV for news of the day.

Especially Morning Joe which I find very entertaining.  

All the energy I spent on trying to solve this problem makes me fatiqued. 

Anxiety not too bad, especially as I resolved the probem.

On my first visit to the memory center I was told not to spend too much time on TV and Computer.  

I don't know what I would do without them. 

Socialization is fine but people don't understand the rules of engagement with Alzheimers. 


 I have lost a couple of friends because they don't understand my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...