Friday, June 10, 2022

My wife went away to Europe for a month. I did okay with the executive functions I still have.

 My recent memory is bad but I can still get by for a short period with my wife gone to Europe.

I have maintained the following skills:

1- Take my medicine in the morning.

2- Monitor my BM's so I don't get constipated. I recently started stool softener and prunes.

3- Deal with my 2 TV remote controls. 

4- Sign on the internet to write blogs and twitters

5- End my AM fast with a Salom sandwich Salmon sandwich link

6- Order TV discs on Amazon .

7- Call friends and family.

8- My many supplements link

9- I don't drive anymore and I am running out of my favorite foods;

        Can of soup which only takes 4 minutes in microwave.

oi        Premade packages of Chopped salad

       Fry hot dogs

I am satisfied with these meals.  I don't drink alcohol anymore.

8- Despite taking my Ozempic shot each week, I stll feel hungery so I have a snack every hour.

           Pear

          Plum

          Pistachios

         Yogurt

        Premium protein drink each day

I finally got my glucose under control by stopping ice cream







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...