Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Visit with KUMC Neurologist Dr Swerdlow YEAR 5

 Dr Swerdlow tested me the usual way that he does.  

Because he does the test each time it improves the accuracy of the test. He said I did a little worse this year but considering I had a subarachnoid hemorrhage link, he said the difference from last year was not significant.  I know my naviagating skills in a new setting is very bad and Ginger believes I clearly have a cognitive decline since my March fall and SAH athough as she watched me do the test she was impressed how I remembered the different memory tests.  Especially, when I  a drew  a complicated picture of boxes and triangeles after a 15 minute delay.  She sees me not remembering so many short term memory things such as my appointments, whether I got the mail, conversations we had. I have had this type of short term memory since August 1, 2020 when I made this TOCA TEST LINK.

Dr Swerdlow wanted me to get an MRI because of urinary incontinence to rule out Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...