Wednesday, November 7, 2018

100,008 pageviews. A tipping point

I have published 4 books

link to my books

After reading Malcolm's book on the TIPPING POINT I have tried to reach a tipping point.  Tonight I hope I reached the first point?



I have original ideas that I put into my books.
4 original ideas link
I am trying to get the tipping point to get recognition of my ideas.
Sponge Syndrome
Multiplier effect
Topeka triple therapy.

If not an academic or in a big market area it is very difficult to get noticed.

My second edition of The Chronic Disease of Obesity was published on
10-28-18

There is no other book with this title.  There is a obesity epidemic and I try to explain the problems people can't maintain weight loss and the solution.  I use my personal history to illustrate.








No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...