Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Weight Loss programs are "bilking" people if don't give informed consent about long term outcomes





Dr. Rosenbaum says:
"Up front tell people: Obesity is a disease that will continue for the rest of your life."

"I (Rosenbaum) think you are essentially bilking somebody if you(diet program) say 'I,m going to help you lose weight' but then don't add the caveat that you (the patient) are going to have to do the work to keep it off and it's really hard."

3 min 20 second video: Rosenbaum how to maintain weight loss

I have been trying to deliver this message since 2011 The Tubby Traveler from Topeka

In 2011 I coined the term the Sponge syndrome.  Why we can't maintain weight loss. 6 minute video

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...