Saturday, March 30, 2019



Game of Thrones 12.1

 Season 7 

The 12th night of bingeing I finally get to the last season in my Blu-Ray box set

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I should finish the task tomorrow or Sunday.  

It has been a very enjoyable and worthwhile task,  similar to people watching all the March Madness basketball games.  No regrets.  

Disc one

Revenge of the Red Wedding.
"Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe"

I can't believe I forgot about this.  
Arya says to a servant:
"When people ask you what happened here
tell them the North remembers.
Tell them Winter came for House Frey."

At one point two of the Stark boys were thought to have been killed by Theon Greyjoy. Bran and 
Jon Snow had been assassinated. 
John Stark had been killed at the Red Wedding. 
The mother of five Starks died at the Red Wedding

The only living Stark was the red headed Sansa Stark. 

Arya was missing. 

Arya shows up. Bran shows up. 

Which Stark is next?


Someone asks the Hound, why are you always in such a foul mood. 
The Hound replies: Experience


Dany arrives at ancestral home: DRAGONSTONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...