Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Game of Thrones Day 3



I am on the last episode of Season One of Game of Thrones.

I am not bored at all by watching Season one again.

It's nice to be retired to have the time.

The most amazing scene of season one is at its end.

It elevates the TV series Game of Thrones to a whole new level.

In the subsequent 6 seasons it never disappoints and has ever greater scenes. 


SPOILER ALERT 

It was big disappointment when Jon Snow died.
 I am at the part where Jon Snow is riding away from serving on the Wall
after his father is beheaded.
His three friends ride after him and convince him to return.
Thats when I realized why the writer's wrote in Jon Snow's death.
That way Jon was released his from his vows to the Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...