Saturday, November 16, 2019

My thanks to Ivor and Tro for their leadership in getting me to try Intermittent Fasting.


I have done well just having coffee for breakfast and lunch since Nov 13, 2019

11-16-19 results.  CGM advised by Dr. Tro has made a big motivator to stay fasting.



I stared modified intermittent fasting Nov 9 




Eat Rich Live Long p. 297


Initially I thought intermittent fasting was too restrictive for general public. 
I found I developed hyperphagia if I skipped a meal.

Now I realize it is easy to skip breakfast but I was taught never to skip breakfast. 
Despite Low Carb High Fat and nutritional ketosis I was having trouble getting below 210 lbs and staying there. 

I have an advantage. 
I take the diet medications Victoza and Belviq.
I also take Invokana and metformin. 

My problem is night eating. 
I realize with dark roast coffee I am not having too much trouble skipping breakfast and lunch. 
My steps this week ranged from 5,000 to 10,000 a day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...