Tuesday, November 26, 2019

How I survived 5 days of Holiday eating in New Orleans



I flew into New Orleans on Nov. 19, 2019 Tues 
Red Dog Diner  link
I had Old Fashion
Sphagetti Bolonese



Weds 11-20-19
Cooked shrimp scampi in Timeshare
Wine

Thurs 11-21-19
Compere Lapin link
Spiced Pig Ears
Great small oysters from Alabama
Curry Goat
Collards and coconut cream
Sazerac cocktail
Wine
 Amazing restaurant.  Everything we ate was unique and wonderful.

Fri. 11-22- 19
Luke restaurant link
Oyster Happy Hour
75 cents per oyster.
I had cocktails and wine.
I always try to hit this on my trips to NOLA

Sat. 11-23-19
Cooked Lamb and Salmon in Timeshare
Wine
Salad


Sunday 11-24-19
Ruby Slipper  link
I had two vodka bloody mary's.  Excellent with more pepper than spice as do it in NOLA
Migas plate
Only breakfast I ate in NOLA


I survived the Holidays in New Orleans with my new diet approach
 INTERMITTENT FASTING ON LOW CARB HIGH FAT.

I went on stricter IF here link 

Earlier I was able to do below:

 IF with help of Continuous Glucose Monitor link



Notice on the BIA scale below, lower weight had more fat. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...