Sunday, August 30, 2020

Do House Flies bite

During the Covid 19 epidemic we meet with two couples weekly.

Only two at a time, outdoors, no masks but sitting 6 feet apart with two fans blowing.  They bring their own wine. 


My wife doesn't allow me to talk about politics to friends.

We still found a topic to argue about.  House Flies.

There were some flies around the table and our friend complained she were getting bitten by them.

I said house flies don't bite. 

The other 3 people from Kansas around the table insisted that they do.

I agreed that Horse Flies bite.  They agreed with that also.

They were insistent I was wrong about House Flies. 

I looked it up on google and showed them they were wrong

House flies don't have the type of mouths that bite.

Only the female Horse fly has a mouth with the ability to bite even to the point of drawing blood.

Since I have Alzheimers it is important for me to get some things right. 

Later they were saying some other nonsense about something and I told them they no longer have any credibility. 





  










 





No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...