Friday, August 7, 2020

How many animals can you answer in one minute

 How many animals can you name in one minute?

I was asked this and I was prepared as I asked this question to my geriatric patients.


Yesterday, I used the alphabet to quickly name the animals in 1 minute

1- Antelope

2- Buffalo

3- Cat

4- Dog

5- Elephant

6- Fox

7- Giraffe

8- Horse

9- Iguana 

10-Jaguar 

11- Kangaroo 

12- Lion

13- Monkey

14- Narwhale

15- Octopus

16- Panther

17- Q I skipped (later I looked up Quail)

18- Rooster 

19- Snake

20- Tiger

21- U I skipped.  Urchin 

22- Viper

23- Whale

24- X I skipped. Found Xeme. An arctic gull. https://www.travel4wildlife.com/animals-that-start-with-x/

25- Yak

26- Zebra










No comments:

Post a Comment

update trials of Alzheimers

 The best part of the day is when I have a bowel movement.   Recently started Miralax. I found MOM too harsh. Pacing helps but I get exhaust...